30 aprile 2007

Spritzed markers / reply to Anonymous

Sometimes my poor English betrays me, and I think it's what happened this time. "Spritzed markers" is not a new technique, and it's known also as "faux watercolor", "markers watercolor" and a lot of other, different names.

It's just that you apply ink directly on your stamps with watercolor/washable markers, then you mist the inked stamp with a common water spritzer before stamping on cardstock (comes out better if you use watercolor paper instead of cardstock).

Hope this helps!

1 commento:

  1. What a wonderful small gift to give and I love your packaging I just bought the Cuttlebug flower dies so will have to try to make some. Would love the template for your boxes. Great stamping Ann aka wantitall